Translate

Translate

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Alien or Elemento spirit or maybe the same

Michael Hawk Collins was posting on Facebook he's experience two nights ago about some strange creature trying to enter he's home. He believe it was a grey alien. He took several photos with he's camera phone and produced some evidence of a sinister face in front of he's door. I believe it's a Elemento spirit, basic a spirit that was never human at all. People also call it a Demon but which ever it is it's bad news. The ghostly form in the picture does tell me it was trying to get in. I don't know anything about Michael Collins if he's alright or dealing with something bad or just one big hoax. I don't think it's a hoax I dealt with a Elemento once and it sucks but if you do encounter one stand your ground and use your belief to kick it out of your life and your love ones. My better half could tell you more about them. I also think they could sharp shift into your fear but I not sure but what do you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment