Translate

Translate

Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Queen Anne Hotel Ghost tour

By Ascary Morera

So took my trip to San Francisco this last week for five days, of course it wasn’t out of my packet but my companies conference who was there that  and I was invited. I had some free time in the evening and no I couldn’t make time for Alcatraz but did take the ghost tour for the Queen Anne hotel.  I found it on the internet and looked up ghost tours and Jim fasslinder at wwwsfghosthunt.com. Twenty bucks will buy a night’s entertainment and a weird history of the city as we walk threw but be prepare to walk uphill and down. As you meet in the corner On Octavia and Sutter st. Mr. Jim Fasslinder meets you there at 7 p.m and walks you in the Queen Anne’s dinning section. As you walk in everything is red drapes and talk about sensory overload. The place is beautiful, as we walked threw we are lead into the dining room which we see a couple of round tables you seat in them. I kind of got the feeling that this room was use for séances and much more because the air is thick and heavy. Not in a bad way but also not in good way, things felt like they were hiding.  The lobby of this place is beautiful and looks and feels old, like a manor from England.  We seat, paid our money and hear our tour guide from beyond.  He crack some jokes not very funny but he tries then goes into the history of the place. Where I was shocked to hear the strange history and rumors about this place and I did my own research I had a hard time finding anything on the internet probably better in the local library. That doesn’t surprise because my house had no record on any newspaper or article that I could find.  Not everything is recorded or talked about. Mr. Jim Fasslinder claims he does believe in ghost but more of the rejuvenate energy. Not a bad theory if you’re a half skeptic but I believed in many things and repeated energy which I call the ghost echo philosophy which is a ghost who repeats itself  either by shock , traumatic death or state of mind for example suicide something emotionally big. I in the other hand know for the fact ghosts/spirits could interact with one in a present state





The history lesson the Queen Anne hotel was built 1880 by Senator James Fair he was the silver king he built this hotel for Mary Lake.  He built it for he’s daughters because women at the time where not allow nor educated in United starts.  On 1891 was open as a boarding school for girl’s called Miss Mary Lake school for girls. Only nine years it lasted and  Mary Lake’s heart was broken then moved to New jersey and died very young. Nine years after the School opened, the building was sold to the Cosmos. This exclusive Gentlemen's Club, about which little is known, was a well-known but guarded secret in the city. After 12 years as a Gentlemen's Club (Election to membership in the Cosmos Club honors persons deemed to have "done meritorious original work in science, literature, or the arts, or... recognized as distinguished in a learned profession or in public service) so it written but the building was again sold to the Episcopal Diocese and became the Girls Friendly Society Lodge.





 
Of course I get a more of a Séance feeling in that place but it didn’t surprise me because on YouTube if you type Queen Anne hotel the first thing that showed up was a couple kids having a Ouija board in their room filmed at the Queen Anne. Stupid move, I don’t like that board if you’re not trained on it stay away from it, it will damn you and your love ones. Maybe not in the Hollywood sense but it can cause problems in the future remember violet spirits have no time frame so it can hit you later when your older with unfortunate events in life and the people you love. Anyways I did the tour we walked around took some pictures in the Queen Anne. On the third floor a group of use did hear what sounded like a person working with their tools down the hallway hearing the clanking sound. We fellow it and looked, Nothing”. We couldn’t figure out what it was but okay we continued walking around taking pictures. At the third floor I saw something out of  a Stephen king novel “1408” it reminding me of. The door to the bedroom was crooked and beside the door was the famous painting of The Haunt.  British lords haunting fox’s anyways the meaning behind it stir me up. In the book and the movie 1408 is a realm to hell, the cooked door meaning this room isn’t right in the supernatural sense. No one seemed to realize what the hell I was talking about but I took it as a sign. This place is fuck.  We had about half hour to walk around and take photos and I haven’t notice anything on my pics I had no time to check . I was using my camera phone switching to normal vision to night vision and my wannabe thermal. Afterword we all meet downstairs and he took us for a stroll through the Victorian neighborhood and told some more stories which I will be happy to write but for now I have this one story from the Queen Anne Hotel along with my photos. I recommended this place if only you’re a hardcore non believer, if your anyways sensitive don’t go, ghost will try to fellow you and talk to you and will you know taught you. It’s times like this I envy the normies. Beautiful place but I won’t want to spent the night. Thank you Ascary Morera




I see a couple of faces in there do you?
ORBS?




Looks like someone hanged and my back was too the mirror and this was taken and looks like someone in front of me

stories of the moving doll is heard of

I took this inside the bathroom and i see a female

strange light andthe bottom one looks like a face




No comments:

Post a Comment