Translate

Translate

Monday, March 24, 2014

The Gargoyle on Lowell Street.

 

By Ascary Morera           

 

 

About more than thirteen years ago I’ve have seeing this creature multitude of times on Lowell Street in Denver Co. I meet my wife during this time and she lived north of me and I always drove this long stretch road which leads into the middle of Denver’s Highland neighborhood to Westminster county. I’m not going to give you the right address of this creature because it usually fines a home on the roof of a house but I can give you a clue. The Gargoyle sits on the highest peak of Denver city? I drove pass this house many times both night and day and of course the house has all the typical roof top items. An old antenna, and satellite dish and a bigger satellite  dish next to the smaller one but it’s only there at night and looks a lot like a winged man looking East. The more I drove Lowell street I notice it more and more . I drove pass the house night time and day time and I started to realize how the big satellite dish is and kept changing in position after positions but only at night. In the day there was no big dish just the smaller one sitting alone. On a lighting storm driving on Lowell it hasn’t rain yet but the clouds where coming and it was already night. I happen to look up again and saw a big, shadowing winged man standing looking East again. As the lighting storm hit I could see that this wasn’t a satellite dish but a winged humanoid of some type. I told my okay I seeing things my mind is playing again, I just forgot about and pushed it in the back of my mind.

 
 

Years pass and sometimes the giant dish was there and most of the time it wasn’t but I never told anybody, well because it’s crazy right bad enough I see deado’s now winged things. I was at a BBQ at my friend’s house who happens to live near Lowell Street and it was getting dark and of course someone else "Not me" brought up the subject of the paranormal. A friend of mine told the few people who were still  interested about the subject talked about the Gargoyle on the rooftop. To my surprise someone else said they saw something too and I spoke up. A freakin Gargoyle? No way” I said . She told me there’s Ether Wiccans of Pagans who live there and they sometimes do gatherings outside. I’ve seen them do their gatherings and I’ve always been wanting to sit in them and watch for curious. After speaking with two other people about the Gargoyle on Lowell Street makes me wonder who else have seen it. Not too long ago like two weeks ago and drove up Lowell again, just going home and I saw a car stopping on the opposite side of the road and a man standing outside he’s car looking at the direction of the house. I slowed down and took some photo shots in my night vision app for my phone. No dice nothing came but I kept on driving home and I hope the man is brave enough to say something to someone someday. I kept driving home because I think I might see it again or maybe not but at least I’m not the only one. Theories of why it’s there well because it’s a spiritual protector and maybe physical too. It seem to like someone in that home and I didn’t feel fear from it but I’m also not going to start trouble.

 

 

History lesson:

The Gargoyle  also are said to scare evil spirits away from the church, this reassured congregants that evil was kept outside of the church’s walls.[9] However, some medieval clergy viewed gargoyles as a form of idolatry. In the 12th century St. Bernard of Clairvaux was famous for speaking out against gargoyles. So Gargoyles are good but not in the movie Tales from the Dark side where the final story where the Gargoyle falls in loves with the artist, so the Gargoyle changes shape into (Ray Dawn Chong) and happens to bump into the artist and with the luck from the gargoyle the artist becomes successful but is still terrified from seeing the creature appeared to him years before. http://youtu.be/EniROJmSS8U check it out

 

So if your ever driving late night on Lowell street make sure to take a look up and you might have an astonishing experience in your life and see a Gargoyle or just a plain winged humanoid or maybe just a big satellite dish . Thanks again Ascary.

 

 

   

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment