Translate

Translate

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Some more ghost pics

I found these pictures floating around Facebook, the question if there real or not is up to you. I got some ghost pictures that look total bullshit photo shop that's the reason I don't put them up. People think there expert's in fraud but had no training in it. I think their real. because of my own photos I taken sometimes look as just globes of mist of smoke or that I'm just matrixing cause I want to believed. The first one is a old picture of a girl standing next to a bush and what looks like a screaming ghost to the left of her. Number two is what looks like either a energy parasite or a newly possession. An energy parasite does damaged by draining your energy and causes health problems. The third is just for fun? A girl bending her neck back maybe stretching or she is possessed her self, who knows but it freaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment